A lead wireless researcher and Senior Technical Manager, with more than 15 years of relevant experience in design and performance analysis of wireless networks, spanning across different countries.
Served as technical program committee members and track chairs of International wireless conferences, Special Issue journal editorial boards and PhD thesis committees
Winner of Best Employee, Best Masters and Best Paper awards from company, University and International Conferences.
Dissertation: Optimal Resource Management in OFDMA-based LTE Systems, GPA: 4.0
MS Thesis: Location-Aware resource management in Smart Homes, GPA: 4.0
1. Employee of Excellence Award in Samsung Electronics, 2015, 2013 and 2011.
2. Best Paper in IEEE International Conference of PerCom 2006.
3. Best. Research Ideas Award, Center for Research in Wireless Mobility, 2002 and 2003.
4. Included in Who's Who (Top Series of Graduate Students) in Engineering Education 2001-2002.
5. Best Master Research Award from CSE Dept., UTA, 2002.
6. Texas Telecommunication Engineering Consortium (TxTEC) Fellowship for outstanding Research in Wireless Telecommunications, UT Arlington, 2001-2002.
7. Rudolph Hermann MS Fellowship, UT Arlington, 2001-20042.
8. Rajiv Gandhi National Scholarship for Academic Excellence (Govt. of India), 1999.
9. Gold Medal for Securing Highest Position in the state in Secondary Examination, 1994.
Cupertino, CA, USA